B*SH - My favorite new website?

The website B*SH, whose tagline is 'Finally, a place to get it off your chest,' sounds like a distant cousin of this blog.

While we like to have knee-jerk reactions and then wade knee deep into the bullshit, this website is a place to scream your lungs out--digitally, of course.

Their homepage is a constant scroll of text posted by visitors.


So in the above snapshot, we see two posts. Seven hours ago, Anonymous wrote that, "If you have a f*cking problem with me, just F*CKING SAY IT. You say things as if I've never done anything productive for our group. Total bullsh*t."

Blah, blah, blah, typical schoolkid crap. Two days ago, Another Fucking Kid wrote, "Another girl, who doesnt know what she wants. Leading me on, getting my hopes up, making me fall in love with her (again) and blowing me off. This is the 8th time a girl has ever fucked me over in a row in the last 3 years. I hate America."

Okay, more BS from the peach fuzz patrol. Wait a sec. 'I hate America?' What the fuck is that all about? When I was in school miserable people would be more positive. Instead of focusing on something they hate, they'd put their energy into something they love. Instead of 'I hate America,' it was 'I love Hitler.'

Kids today.

According to their website, B*SH was started to "let people complain about what was on their mind on a day to day basis. Created as a way to vent to the vastness of the internet. We only ask that you be sensitive to the audience by not over using profane language. Other than that, B*SH away!"

Oh, they're sensitive to profanity? Is that why there's an asterisk in the word 'bash'--to encourage the use of asterisks in place or letters when using profanity?

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there. Like I said, it seems like a lost cousin or something. I wish there were a way to get some of their visitors to come here and elaborate. Another Fucking Kid, for instance: is the girl of his dreams named 'America?'

Another Fucking Kid, if you're listening, come by and tell Knee-Jerk Reactions all about it!

NO-PRIZE CHALLENGE - For anybody who can come up with an explanation - in Another Fucking Kid's own voice!

Comments